The Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design is looking for an HR Generalist.
A year ago, MOME’s new campus was handed over, which not only brought about a change of physical environment. An entirely new approach and structure are being developed in Zugliget. The management of the Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design and the board of trustees of the foundation supervising the university are working to make MOME the leading creative and innovational workshop of Central Europe by 2030. The freshly founded HR department awaits their new colleague in this renewed, inspiring educational and work environment.
- Coordination of organizational development projects
- Active participation in the development and operation of HR systems (performance evaluation, employee engagement, employer branding)
- Development of internal processes and regulations
- Personnel administration of employees
- Supporting employees in HR issues
- Work experience in HR (3-5 years)
- Positive attitude
- Strong MS Office user skills (Word, Excel)
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Higher education degree
What we offer
- Exciting, innovative HR projects
- Cultured, modern work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Salary and benefits: as agreed
The job is available with an immediate start.
Place of work: 1121 Budapest, Zugligeti út 9-25.
Application:professional resume with photo
Submission deadline: March 14, 2021.
How to apply:
Via e-mail for Chancellor Zsombor Nagy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject heading: “HR Generalist”.
Deadline for assessment: 31 March, 2021
Photo: Tamás Bujnovszky