We are looking for you if you are thinking in systems, you have extensive experience in designing platform specific user interfaces, and you have an eye for brands and the smallest details. You are able to professionally support and lead our junior colleagues, and it’s not a problem for you to communicate skillfully with clients, even in English. We mostly design digital solutions for startups and SMEs, but it’s also good if you don’t get scared of digital banking solutions either. If you feel all of this is true of you, and you would love to work with us, then apply and be a new member of our team!
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Contact with customers
- Ongoing coordination with UX consultants and developers
- Desktop / Mobile application design
- Illustration and icon concepts design
- Responsive website design
- Build design system and maintenance it
What will you need?
- Collaborative attitude, team spirit
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Confident knowledge of English both orally and in writing
- Precision not only at work but also in administration
- Knowledge of design guidelines
- Thinking in a system, creative problem solving
- Team leadership experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- You will not be afraid of administrative tasks, quotes, administrative analyzes
- Open and well informed about new technologies
- Animation knowledge
What do we provide in return?
- Flexible working hours: currently 100% home office full time position (40 hours per week, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm regular time)
- Payment: depending on professional and leadership experience, net HUF 420-550,000
- Office perks: sunny downtown office, we hope to reopen soon.
- Office team building: team building several times a year. Escape room experience is an advantage 🙂
- Professional development: varied and challenging projects
- Working devices: we’ll give you everything you need to get the job done or want to try it out.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and payment request to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||UI designer|